In December 2009 , I visited India for three main reasons – to visit my close & dear ones , to get engaged and to attend my cousin sister’s (Anju Narayanan – who is really close to me) wedding. And I took that opportunity to take plenty of pictures at Anju’s wedding.
As a usual custom in our Hindu religion, the bride visits the temple a day before her wedding and prays for the blessings from the almighty for a prosperous married life ahead. I decided to accompany her with the official wedding photographer that day and captured some candid portraits. So here are some of the pictures of my sweet sister Anju (now officially Anju Jyothish ) shot at the Payyanur Subrahmanya Swami temple , which is situated at the northern part of Kerala state in India.
Possibly Related Posts:
- bharatanatyam dancer parvati mudras pictures
- soumya mupalla Wheelers historic park utah photoshoot
- Nick Vujicic wedding pictures SLC Utah
- Mohiniyattam pictures utah indian cultural center
- India Kerala folklore dance pictures
|Did you LIKE the post?|