On my India trip (December 2009) , I had the chance to visit Thekkady , a famous tourist destination in Kerala State .Thekkady belongs to Periyar national park and have a lot of different wildlife living inside the densely evergreen forest . And most interesting and the common wildlife are the Monkey’s. You can find them anywhere and it was easy to shoot some of their pictures (the monkey are well adjusted with the crowd and never scared of anybody). Even me holding the huge lens and camera , they were really nice to pose for me .Enjoy the pictures .
Possibly Related Posts:
- hummingbird pictures feeding using feeders photos
- Owl pictures found Phoenix Arizona pics
- Lions sleeping Pictures – Photo of the week
- American robin bird pictures at yellowstone park
- black buck antelope deer pictures
|Did you LIKE the post?|