Tag: full moon shot
So its time for the ” Photo of the week ” . This was shot was taken at the antelope island in the great salt lake , Utah state . I was visiting the island for shooting some pictures of the wide range of birds found near the lake . On my way return , I saw that it was a Full moon that day and the sky was really clear . I took my 70-200mm lens and connected the 2X teleconvertor to it . That gave me a 400mm zoom shot .
Enjoy and add you comments .
Please feel free to download the wallpaper version – Full moon wallpaper
Possibly Related Posts:
- Zion national park pictures in Summer
- Red butte gardens flower pictures
- utah temple square christmas lights
- photo stitches panoramic pictures
- zion national park flowing water pictures